Building a Safer Radnor, Together
A community-based, non-profit organization to facilitate public safety and Radnor’s community policing philosophy
• Develop a trusting and collaborative interaction with the RPD.
• Train and give volunteer opportunities to Radnor residents to help make our community safer.
• Assist RPD in protecting and serving Radnor by providing additional services to Radnor residents.
It’s easy to make a difference in your community!
• Be a resident of Radnor Township age 18 or older
• Submit Application by clicking here
• A clean background check and approval by Superintendent of Police
• Attend training and volunteer at least 12 hours of service in a 12-month period