Dear RCPO Team,
We are looking for your ideas and feedback! Please see the Member Feedback Form section below. Also we have a preliminary list of some of our 2022 events to mark in your calendar. Keep a lookout for more information on each as they get close.
Member Feedback Form
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, many volunteer groups, RCPO included, have had understandable declines in volunteer participation. Many of our favorite events were either cancelled or scaled back. It has been a long time since we've seen some of our RCPO friends and citizen's police academy classmates.
We would like to get everyone's feedback so we can properly focus our efforts in 2022. Should we have get togethers and social activities? In person or on Zoom? Is there any training that you would like to get? Please let us know!
We would love to be able to get a response from everyone, it should just take a minute or two and will be very helpful for our planning for 2022.
Upcoming Events in 2022
This is not an all inclusive list, but these are most of the events that we will typically assist with throughout the year. Please keep these dates in mind, and consider signing up to help out if you are available. We will send out times and more details for each event as they get closer.
- Sunday May 15, 2022 (May 22 Rain Date) - Wheel of Wayne Wheels of Wayne Car Show | Radnor, PA
- Monday May 30, 2022 - Radnor Memorial Day Parade Radnor Memorial Day Parade | Official site of the Radnor Memorial Day Parade
- Saturday June 11, 2022 - Wayne Music Festival WAYNE MUSIC FESTIVAL | Saturday June 11, 2022
- Wednesday July 20, 2022 - Night at the Ball Park Wiffeball Classic Night at the Ball Park/Wiffleball Classic | Radnor, PA
- Sunday October 2, 2022 (Oct 9 Rain Date) - Fall Harvest & Great Pumpkin Patch Fall Harvest & Great Pumpkin Patch | Radnor, PA
- Sunday December 4, 2022 - Santa's Delivery Santa's Delivery | Radnor, PA
Please visit our Event Signup Page to signup for this event, or simply reply to this email.
Thanks for all your assistance!
We are currently looking for members that may be interested in stepping up into some leadership positions. If you are, please feel free to reach out to us to discuss!
Patty Ceppa & Chris Kelleher